Monday, April 6, 2009

OB/GYN day

Had my... 3rd? 4th? no, definitely the 3rd... pre-natal appointment today. Very uneventful. My OB has a heck of a time finding where the baby is to listen to its heartbeat; last month she couldn't find it at all and since I was the last appointment of the day, the ultrasound tech had already gone home so we couldn't make sure everything was okay with an ultrasound until the following morning, and it was all very nerve-wracking and unpleasant. But this time my doctor was able to find it after hunting for a minute or two, and everything sounded great. At next month's appointment we should find out what the gender is, if the baby cooperates for the ultrasound. Very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!?!? You've a BABY on the way, and I'VE MISSED IT?!?!?!? *egads*

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ma'am.

    I haven't posted on the SL boards in about 400 years, and moved my blog again, so it was easy information to miss. :-)

    ReplyDelete