Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Ramblings

- I found a FOUR YEAR OLD frozen roast in my mom's freezer this week. And I'm using it to make dog food. I've never made my own dog food before, I hope the dog likes it! :-)

- A crabby almost-two-year-old-boy's spirits can be improved immeasurably by the simple "privilege" of being allowed to play in the bed of his daddy's parked pick-up truck for half-an-hour.

- I think I'm getting a sinus infection. I hate being sick while I'm pregnant, because Nyquil is off-limits, so I can't just sleep until I'm better. :-(

- Oreo cookies are good.

- I am really enjoying my 11 year old lately. This is a big deal, because for quite a while there we were not enjoying one another at all.

- I desperately need to clean my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment